We will explore both the Teaching & Learning Toolkit, and the Education Endowment Foundations (EEF’s) Guidance Report ‘Improving Behaviour in Schools’ which highlights six recommendations across three different types of strategies: Proactive strategies, Reactive strategies and Implementation.
What you will learn:
- Explore the key recommendations drawn from the research on improving student outcomes.
- Hear about strategies being implemented in schools and how they are bringing the evidence to life.
- Think about the key lever points in your own school setting.
This webinar will be facilitated by Dr Tanya Vaughan in conversation with Bryan Field, Junior Sub School Leader at Monterey Secondary College, and Susannah Schoeffel from Evidence for Learning.
Webinar presentation slides – improving student behaviour
- Toolkit approach (including Australasian Research Summary): Behaviour interventions
- Guidance Report from the EEF: Improving behaviour in Schools
- Guidance Report: Putting evidence to work – a school’s guide to implementation
- Guidance Report: Making best use of Teaching Assistants