Join a panel of experts to explore the latest global education evidence in the new E4L Teaching & Learning Toolkit and examples of how Australian school leaders are putting evidence into action in their settings.
Facilitated by E4L Director, Danielle Toon, you will hear insights about research and practice from:
- Jonathan Kay, Head of Evidence Synthesis at the Education Endowment Foundation
- Michael Rosenbrock, Victorian Assistant Principal and E4L Education Consultant
- Robyn Arri, Leader of Learning and Teaching, Our Lady Help of Christians Primary School, Cairns
- John Cleary, General Manager, Northern Territory Department of Education
- Luke Willsmore, Assistant Principal – Teaching and Learning, Emmaus Christian School Canberra
- Insights from the latest international education evidence, including which approaches are likely to accelerate student learning and key findings that might help schools to consider and implement approaches in their settings.
- How Australian school leaders are putting evidence into action to improve student learning in their settings.
- Reflections on how you could use evidence and insights in your setting.
Webinar presentation slides – the latest global education evidenceUploaded: • 3.4 MB - pdf