Join a panel of experts to explore the latest global education evidence in the new E4L Teaching & Learning Toolkit and examples of how Australian school leaders are putting evidence into action in their settings.
Facilitated by E4L Director, Danielle Toon, you will hear insights about research and practice from:
- Jonathan Kay, Head of Evidence Synthesis at the Education Endowment Foundation
- Michael Rosenbrock, Victorian Assistant Principal and E4L Education Consultant
- Robyn Arri, Leader of Learning and Teaching, Our Lady Help of Christians Primary School, Cairns
- John Cleary, General Manager, Northern Territory Department of Education
- Luke Willsmore, Assistant Principal – Teaching and Learning, Emmaus Christian School Canberra
- Insights from the latest international education evidence, including which approaches are likely to accelerate student learning and key findings that might help schools to consider and implement approaches in their settings.
- How Australian school leaders are putting evidence into action to improve student learning in their settings.
- Reflections on how you could use evidence and insights in your setting.
Webinar presentation slides – the latest global education evidenceUploaded: • 3.4 MB - pdf
Download resource Webinar presentation slides - the latest global education evidence
- Explore the updated Australian Teaching & Learning Toolkit
- Find out more about Using the Toolkit (guide and school leader reflection tool)
Read more aboutSupporting behaviour in early childhood education settings
Supporting behaviour in early childhood education settings
Explore research and practical strategies to support early childhood educators to respond to challenging behaviours.
Read more aboutThe latest global education evidence and how Australian school leaders are putting evidence into action
The latest global education evidence and how Australian school leaders are putting evidence into action
What does the latest global education evidence say about specific approaches and applications in teaching and learning?
Read more aboutThe mechanisms of effective Professional Development
The mechanisms of effective Professional Development
A webinar providing professional learning for educators on evidence on PD that is likely to have the most impact.
Read more aboutExploring GEMS - insights on using research evidence in schools
Exploring GEMS – insights on using research evidence in schools
A webinar providing professional learning for educators on insights from GEMS on using research evidence in schools.