Why support us?
The Evidence for Learning's Learning Impact Fund:
- Fills a gap in the innovation-scale lifecycle;
- It undertakes rigorous impact measurement;
- Provides a platform to mobilise results into scale and further funding;
- Provides a platform to transform into accessible evidence base and implementation support.
The Learning Impact Fund is a significant innovation in Australian educational for philanthropic funding. It fills a gap in the lifecycle of educational innovations showing promise in two ways:
- It gives those innovations access to funding to grow beyond their initial scale and;
- It supports a rigorous, independent evaluation to demonstrate their impact.
It also promises transparency of evaluation results, so that every school and system leader can know the impact and cost of the innovation, along with what it takes to make it work.
As the Learning Impact Fund sits within Evidence for Learning, the educational innovations funded will have ready access to networks of schools keen to act on the best evidence. The evaluation results will be immediately added into the Teaching and Learning Toolkit to further build the accessible evidence base.