Current panel of evaluators
Our panel of evaluators comprises organisations and research groups with expertise in education research and policy and experience running randomised controlled trials in education or other social policy areas.
Below are our current panel of evaluators who have been enlisted. Evaluation panel members are responsible to their own research codes of conduct and are independent to any evaluation of projects they choose to undertake.
Evaluation panel members
- Australian Council for Educational Research
- Centre for Program Evaluation – Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Fraser Mustard Centre
- Faculty of Education and Social Work and Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences – The University of Sydney
- Faculty of Education - University of Tasmania
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
- School of Education - Western Sydney University
- Teachers and Teaching Research Centre – The University of Newcastle
Panel members have been selected through a competitive process according to the following criteria:
- Experience and understanding of data gathering, research and evaluation in education
- Knowledge of international evidence in education
- Experience delivering randomised controlled trials
- Skills and experience in project management
- Knowledge of the school education sector in Australia, and the achievement of disadvantaged students in particular
- Experience in data analysis using standardised assessment data
- Credibility among schools and education non-profits
Apply to become an evaluator
To express interest in becoming a member of our panel of evaluators, please contact John Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8004 6723.