Our Research Use and Evaluation Committee consists of an independent group of technical experts in the field of school evidence evaluation and research. It provides guidance on the work of our Learning Impact Fund and on promoting research use more generally. The Research Use and Evaluation Committee meets four times per annum.
Research Use and Evaluation Committee Members
- Dr. Jenny Donovan (Chair) – Executive Director, Centre for Education Statistics and Evaluation (CESE), Department of Education NSW
- Dr. Sally Brinkman – Senior Research Fellow, Fraser Mustard Centre
- Prof. Stephen Dinham – Associate Dean Strategic Partnerships and Professor of Instructional Leadership, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, University of Melbourne
- Prof. Jenny Gore – Director, Teachers and Teaching Research Centre, University of Newcastle
- Dr. Deb Kember – Director, Evidence Hub, Department of Education & Training QLD
- Camilla Nevill – Evaluation Manager, Education Endowment Foundation (UK)
- Assoc. Prof. Mark Rickinson – Associate Dean (Engagement), Faculty of Education, Monash University
- Shane Frost - Director, Education Performance and Review, Department of Education - TAS
- Dr. Deborah Netolicky - Dean of Research and Pedagogy, Wesley College, WA, and Honorary Research Associate, Murdoch University
Melissa Proctor - Principal, Bass Hill Public School, NSW
- Dr Pauline Ho – Associate Director, Social Ventures Australia
Research Use and Evaluation Committee Terms of Reference
Mentoring body that will provide guidance and support to the Business team. It consists of technical experts in the field of school evidence evaluation and research use.
It provides advice and guidance on the funded evaluations and on research use more broadly.
It meets four times per annum and individual members may be contacted for support questions.
- Providing advice on the criteria for judging evaluation designs
- Providing practical advice and support on managing the evaluation component of funded projects
- Supporting the linking of relevant other research and resources to enhance plans